What is the problem with the ankle cracked?
- Ankle Cracked is a widespread problem. This problem due to not taking proper care of the feet.
- Ankle Cracked Problems ruin the beauty of the feet. And it looks very awkward. They are feeling discomfort in the legs, pain, and bleeding.
- Ankle Cracked Problems usually occur on dry skin. So it is vital for us always to take care of our ankles.
Many of us do not pay much attention to this ankle cracked problem. If this type of screen problem persists for a long time, it can lead to many serious diseases, including blood contamination and cancer. Different types of dirt enter the place of Ankle Cracked and mix quickly with blood. Therefore, a cracked place should always be kept clean and tidy. However, it is essential to practice skincare before the problem occurs.
Why is the ankle cracked due to dry skin?
Who can crack the ankle for various reasons? Lack of care due to lack of oil glands in the ankles causes dryness. Moreover, eczema, psoriasis, and other skin diseases can cause ankle cracked problems.
Due to diabetes, thyroid, and hormonal imbalance, the skin is dehydrated and easily cracked. Cracked feet can also be caused by wearing dirty shoes, not wearing the right size shoes, doing extra walking, or standing on the floor for a long time.
What are the symptoms of a foot cracked?
One of the symptoms of foot cracking is that the skin is dehydrated. At that time, if not taken proper care of, numerous cracked spots can appear. Dry skin from cracked places may bleed and feel very painful. Cracked parts of the ankle become very hard, and the color becomes yellow or brown. After this problem, the wound becomes very deep, and it becomes challenging to walk.
Ways to prevent dry feet and ankle cracks:-
- Ankle crack problems are due to the skin being extra dry. Therefore, special care needs to be taken to eliminate the dryness of the feet. It is possible to get rid of this problem by following some tips.
- Always try to keep the skin moisturized. Use a moisturizer that is made in an advanced formula. Moisturizer maintains skin moisture and prevents dryness.
- What should regularly soak the feet in hot water? It softens the skin and moisturizes the feet. You can mix salt or lemon juice with hot water. Clean the feet thoroughly with a loofa or scrubber. Then wipe the feet with a towel. When the feet are dry, apply moisturizer accordingly.
- Cracks can be more common in ankles that have eczema and psoriasis infections. The feet may always be dry due to this disease. In this problem, you can massage coconut oil. Coconut oil contains a special ingredient called antimicrobial, which protects the feet’ skin from various types of infections. Who can obtain good results by keeping the coconut oil in the sun and heating it lightly before use?
- Wear very comfortable shoes. Refrain from wearing stiff heeled shoes. Stiff shoes make the ankles stiff. It can lead to foot cracking problems.
- Drink plenty of water regularly to prevent dry skin. Playing less water causes dehydration in the body. It can also cause dry skin problems.
Some useful tips for dry skincare: –
Almond Oil Therapy:
After dipping the feet in hot water, wipe well, then apply almond oil. Then stay in clean socks for a minimum of one hour.
Bananas contain natural moisturizers, which are very useful for the skin. Bananas contain vitamins A, C, and B complex. Make a pack by mixing a banana with one tablespoon of honey. Apply on the ankles twice a day for three days in a row and wash the feet after 20 minutes. Notice the results after three days.
A mixture of lemon and coconut oil:
After soaking your feet in lukewarm water for fifty to twenty minutes:
- Wipe well.
- Mix one teaspoon of coconut oil with one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Massage the ankle.
- Rinse after one hour with lukewarm water.
Use aloe vera gel daily:
Aloe vera plays a beneficial role in preventing dry skin. Aloe vera contains vitamins A, C, E, and antioxidants that help to combat cracking problems. Who can obtain good results by using aloe vera gel on the wound three days after thoroughly washing the feet?
Here are some more effective ways to get rid of the crack problem:
If you follow the methods that I will talk about now, you will quickly get rid of ankle crack.
Coconut oil therapy:
The role of coconut oil in restoring and nourishing the skin is incomparable. Revitalizes the dead cells of the feet and nourishes them deep into the skin. Massage two tablespoons of coconut oil on the feet, stay overnight after socks, and get up in the morning and take off socks.
Vegetable oil therapy:
Vegetable oils contain essential ingredients like antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory. Vegetable oil can easily prevent the problem of ankle cracks due to this feature. Massage two tablespoons of a vegetable oil well on the feet, stay overnight after socks, get up in the morning, and take off the socks.
Petroleum jelly therapy:
Ankle cracks often occur due to dehydration of the skin. Petroleum jelly helps a lot in maintaining the amount of water in the skin. After washing the feet by soaking them in lukewarm water, massage the petroleum jelly well on the affected area. Then stay up all night wearing socks and get up in the morning to take off the socks.
Honey plays a beneficial role in solving ankle problems. It contains natural antiseptics that can solve crack problems after washing the feet, massage honey on the ankles well. Stay in socks overnight and get up in the morning to take off your socks.
- Thus continue regular home treatment. After seven to fourteen days, you can understand how much your foot crack problem has been solved. If the problem still does not go away, consult a specialist.