Nowadays, the number of people suffering from diabetes has increased manifold. Although there is one person in every family, there are patients with diabetes. Nowadays not only the elderly but also small children are being affected by this disease. People who are overweight are more likely to develop diabetes. Nowadays, the risk of contracting this disease is increasing day by day due to irregular lifestyles and eating foods that are high in fat.
There are some early signs of developing type 2 diabetes. Many people do not understand this type of diabetes due to its early stage. Again many ignore it as a minor problem. Again, many people have been suffering from this type of diabetes for a long time without knowing it.
Often, blood or urine tests are done at the hospital for a variety of physical problems. And in that test, we found out that most of us have diabetes. If it is type 2 diabetes, consult a specialist soon. In this case, a little negligence can lead you to a big problem in the future.
> What are the main causes of type 2 diabetes?
- If your body is too fat or too much body weight.
- If your parents, siblings have diabetes, you are more likely to have it.
- They are oily, have extra fat, prefer sweet foods and their risk is much higher.
- If you are over 35 years of age in Asian countries and 25 years of age or older in other continents.
> Let’s not know the 7 symptoms of type 2 diabetes
- Day after day the eyesight decreases.
- Make your body feel much more tired.
- Feeling very thirsty for water and dry throat.
- No infection or cuts on the body can heal easily.
- Dermatitis occurs around the genitals and infections remain.
- Getting hungry after eating for a while means getting hungry very often.
- Urine is much more frequent than usual, especially in the evening or at night.
- The bodyweight of the affected person continues to decrease without any effort.
If you notice these symptoms, check for diabetes as soon as possible and consult an experienced doctor. The doctor will check the blood and urine test report to see if the blood sugar level is right. If diabetes is detected, treatment should be started as soon as possible and rules should be followed. This will not create any major complications for the patient and will greatly reduce the risk of contracting other diseases.